In the case of death of a society member/property owner, holders of heirship /succession certificates/letter of administration holders can apply for CIDCO transfer by attaching the following documents:
- Application for the CIDCO transfer on plain paper
- Society NOC
- Society Resolution
- Prapatra ‘फ’
- Death Certificate (Notarized)
- Hiership certificate/Letter of Administration/Succession Certificate
- Copy of application for Hiership certificate/letter of administration/succession certificate as filed with court
- Affidavit on Rs 100 Stamp Paper
- ID Proof
- Authority letter to Agent/Lawyer (if employing their services for obtaining CIDCO NOC From CIDCO) (Personal Presence is not required if hiring an agent or lawyer)
Contact us for all your Real Estate Documentation and legal requirements in Navi Mumbai
Have questions or need a hand ?
We’re here to help.
Reach our friendly support team via WhatsApp.