CIDCO Transfer application in case of Death of Society Member

In the case of death of a society member/property owner, holders of heirship /succession certificates/letter of administration holders can apply for CIDCO transfer by attaching the following documents:

  • Application for the CIDCO transfer on plain paper
  • Society NOC
  • Society Resolution
  • Prapatra ‘फ’
  • Death Certificate (Notarized)
  • Hiership certificate/Letter of Administration/Succession Certificate
  • Copy of application for Hiership certificate/letter of administration/succession certificate as filed with court
  • Affidavit on Rs 100 Stamp Paper
  • ID Proof
  • Authority letter to Agent/Lawyer (if employing their services for obtaining CIDCO NOC From CIDCO) (Personal Presence is not required if hiring an agent or lawyer)

Contact us for all your Real Estate Documentation and legal requirements in Navi Mumbai

Have questions or need a hand ?
We’re here to help.
Reach our friendly support team via WhatsApp.

2 Thoughts

  1. If a co-owner has passed away without leaving a will, can his shares be transferred to his heir? Will a heirship certificate be required from court or can it be done by affidavits?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s