Case A: Where the Party outrightly purchases Flat /Home from CIDCO in buildings made by CIDCO (eg.Millenium tower, Spaghetti, NRI complex, Swapnapoorti, Shilp Valley)
- Allotment Letter from CIDCO
- NOC from CIDCO .
- Receipt of payments made to CIDCO.
- No Valuation Report required.(Plus point)
- No Title Clearance/Search Report needed (Plus point)
- Sale agreement and sale deed between the owner and CIDCO.
- Possession letter issued by CIDCO to flat/apartment owner.
- Lease Deed executed in favor of Society or Apartment owners association or Pvt Ltd Co by CIDCO.
- Share certificate if society or apartment owners association or pvt limited company exists.
Case B : Where CIDCO has given Land to individuals and the individual constructs the House.
This is applicable only to a house on an independent plot. The house should already be constructed.
- Agreement to lease (with blank copy of lease deed format) between CIDCO & applicant.
- Blue print of building plan approved by CIDCO or NMMC (depending on who is in charge of that area)
- NOC from CIDCO for taking loan for purchase of the property.
- Architect’s detailed estimate for Construction of house.
- Development Agreement.(In case the plot is owned by one person and the building is made by another/builder)
- In case of Construction of Common Walls : Proof of allotment of Plots to adjoining Plot holders and their NOCs for construction of common walls by the applicant.
- Affidavit of not letting the House partially or wholly.
- CIDCO or NMMC commencement Certificate for construction.
Case C : Where CIDCO has given Land on lease to builders (TENDER PLOTS) (This is the most common scenario, when you purchase from Builder who has got the plot via tender. This can be verified by checking the documents with the builder)
- Agreement to lease (with blank form of lease deed attached) between CIDCO and builders.
- Commencement letter for construction i.e. letter from NMMC/CIDCO town planning/building proposal dept in name of builder/construction firm.
- Plinth checking certificate (crucial for determining the legality of the under construction structure.
- NOC from Builder for mortgaging property to a bank (when you take loan for purchasing a property/flat).
- Registered agreement for sale between builders and flat purchaser along with Registration receipt of the agreement.
- Receipts of payments made to builders. (He has to provide you this for every payment made to him before, during and after purchase).
- NOC from builder in prescribed format.
- Blue print of architect’s plan with sanction/approval from NMMC building proposal dept. The stamp is on the blueprint itself. Normally on top right corner.
- Occupancy Certificate (If the structure is ready for occupation)
Case D : Where CIDCO has given directly to Society (This is what the Palm Beach Residency Scam was all about.) Wadhwa had taken land sanctioned for Mathadi workers and converted adjacent plots into one big plot.
- Agreement to lease between CIDCO & Society (along with blank format of lease deed).
- Blue Print of building Plan approved by CIDCO authorities.
- Commencement certificate issued by NMMC (building proposal dept) or CIDCO, depending on whose jurisdiction the area falls under. Normally, areas after belapur i.e. Ulwe, Karanjade, Dronagiri, fall under CIDCO jurisdiction. Other Areas from Vashi to Belapur fall under NMMC now. And Kharghar to Panvel come under Panvel Municipal Corporation. Earlier these areas also fell under CIDCO jurisdiction.
- Society’s registration certificate.
- Allotment letter issued by Society to the flat purchaser.
- Occupancy Certificate of Society.
- Lease Deed in favor of Society issued by CIDCO.
- List of Society members approved by CIDCO. Name of current owner to be in that list.
- If any additional members were added after the lease was granted to society, approval of CIDCO for the same.
- NOC from CIDCO & Society for mortgaging property to any bank. This is required if you take a loan for purchasing property.
- Share Certificate of society in favor of owner of flat
Additional Requirement if Society assigns development rights to developers / builder.
- Development agreement between Society and Builder
- Power of attorney from Society and Builder.
- Partnership deed of builder’s firm (If its a partnership firm)
- NOC from builder for mortgaging property to any bank.
- Registered agreement for sale between builders & applicant with Registration Receipt thereof.
Case E : Resale of CIDCO flats (Flat purchased directly from CIDCO in buildings constructed by CIDCO) by one person to another
- Original deed of apartment between CIDCO & vendor.
- Original Allotment Letter in favor of Vendor by CIDCO.
- Registered agreement for sale between seller and buyer with Registration Receipt.
- NOC from CIDCO for transfer of vendor’s rights in favor of applicant and for mortgaging property to any bank.
- NOC from Association of Apartment Owners.
Case F : Where Flat/House constructed on freehold land
- Latest 7/12 Extract with N.A. permission/City Survey extract in favor of builder/developer.
- Agreement for purchases of land in favor of Builder/Developer
- Title Certificate & Search Report for 15 years.
- NA permission by collector.
- Blue print of building plan approved by competent authority/town planning office/Collector office
- Development agreement between Land owners & developers.
- Partnership deed of developers (if registered partnership firm)
- Agreement for sale between Developers/Land owners and applicant duly registered with Registration from Receipt thereof.
- Society Registration certificate if more than 60% flats are sold in the complex.
- NOC from builders if society not formed.
CIDCO Transfer charges to be paid on every sale/purchase of flats, shops and plots in Navi Mumbai
Remember : CIDCO Transfer charges have to be paid for every sale/purchase of property and plot in Navi Mumbai. Kindly get in touch with us at the contact number 9987452642
Need more help?
Have questions or need a hand? We’re here to help. Reach our friendly support team via WhatsApp.